Is there a way to instantly and dramatically improve your success in both your personal and business undertakings in life? Is it possible for you to improve, almost overnight, as it were, in all areas such as: finance, work, personal relationships and a multitude of other areas? Yes you can! I am here to tell you that there is a little known and lesser applied secret!

Surprisingly, and as hard to believe as it may sound, a few people, unknowingly, I must admit, stumbled upon this secret without even realizing it! Conversely, for vast others, they have no clue whatsoever about this secret, as a result, their personal and business lives leave a lot to be desired!

But the good news is everyone; people from all walks of life can learn this secret! Better still, once learned, they can improve in their ability to apply this secret in every aspect of life! That’s what this blog is written to get the word out. Achieving success is very possible. Not only that, once the secret is out, any and everyone can achieve success! Simply by applying what is outlined here everyday.

First, let me make a deal with you. I am going to tell you in detail this secret in the intervening paragraphs of this blog free of charge! At first, I thought maybe I will write an e-book and reveal it there. (That is still a remote possibility). No, I made the decision to put it in a blog for all to see free of charge. Now, please remember this simple truth. You heard this secret clearly and concisely from my blog! Not from some book, radio show or TV talk show. Therefore, promise me this; that you will post comments to my blog and PM here me concerning your personal efforts in implementing your new-found knowledge! Agreed? I trust that you will follow through on that. Thanks.

Now, let’s continue. The questions posed at the start of this blog are questions that has been pondered and pondered for thousands of years by humans far and wide. Many have spent their entire lives trying to find the key to success and happiness but for the most part it has eluded them. Some seek after the fountain of youth, or trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow -- call it what you will being successful is what people are striving to achieve everyday.

However, there is one key and important factor that has been missed by many and for a few people, they have discovered it BUY THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY HAVE IT! This secret is not an earth shattering finding or discovery. Maybe it is not even a discovery at all!

Let me get right to the heart of the matter, pragmatism or being pragmatic has long been defined as meaning. . .”concerned with practical matters;” “a matter-of-fact (or pragmatic) approach to the problem"; "a matter-of-fact account of the trip” guided by practical experience and observation rather than theory. That is the official definition.

But, having a pragmatic approach to everyday undertakings really is the beginning to a successfully life. What I mean is the key to success both in one’s personal and business life is summed up in being pragmatic. In fact, learning to be concerned with practical knowledge is really the key. Now, we must understand what being practical means. Is essentially has to do with learning to deal with what works!

I know what some are saying ….this is too simple! There is more to it than that! True, it has a certain simplistic air about it. But, many profound insights and discoveries are simple.

Let me explain in further detail. What I mean by a pragmatic approach to life is to awaken ones mind to what practical or what works. Success or failure essentially boils down to making good decisions! It is not so much how smart or astute you are. In fact it is not so much in how much money you have at your disposal -– although these factor can and do play a part.

Moreover, I will go so far as to say that being successful essentially mean making more good decisions than bad decision! There I said it! The secret has been revealed! Now that I have gotten that out; let me explain why I think what I just revealed is true.

But, first, I know some will say: "Right... right... you have lost you mind!"

But, think about it, what you should or could be saying is... Wow! If this is true, then: I CAN DO THIS! I can strive to make more good decisions than bad decisions each and everyday of my life and see what happens. Yes, that's why I said you should track your success. (And, as mentioned above, please let me know all about it). So please, start applying this secret each and everyday to test it me out and see if what I am saying is that the TRUTH. Yes, make more good decisions; then bad decisions and success will come to you.

Furthermore, a more profound truth is: IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL THE DECISIONS ARE EITHER! The key is in making good decision in whatever it is! Now, if you can wrap your mind around that one key point and understand fully what I am saying, you are well on your way to mastering success. Also, you can train yourself in making good decisions in everyday affairs of life so that when major, more critical decisions are called for, you will be ready. That's because you would have the practical or pragmatic understanding already in place.

The real challenge here is to put this into practice everyday. Don't forget it! Remember you must do this everyday! You must be learn to apply it over time. Like I mentioned at the outset, a few people have stumbled upon this secret and have taken advantage of it their entire lives. As a result, for years they have achieved remarkable success whatever they did.

But, because they did not realize what they had, they could not pass it on to others in a beneficial way! Many people give little thought when they make, what proves to be, a bad decision. Their attitude is: "Well, it happens!" But, we will never learn from our mistakes if we take that approach.

I remember one summer; I made a terrible decision which quickly resulted in a much heartache and pain to me. What I later learned I did wrong was to immediately go into "grin and bear it" mode. You see I was feeling so much pain right away that I blocked out of my mind the very insights necessary to avoid the bad decision in the future. We can and should learn from our mistaks and bad decisions. In addition, we can equally learn from our good decisions. Without so much hoopla and revelry, strive to note the steps that lead to such a good decision and repeat those steps

Yes, you can repeat, not so much the same decisions over and over again, but you can learn to harness the insights and decision-making ability captured by such good decision.

Now, how much of a difference is needed in order to guaranty success. Or how much o a margin should one shoot for between good decisions and bad. Is it fifty percent or just how much? I would say as large of a percentage as you can get! Making good decisions is contagious! It has been said that one good decision leads to another. And that is true! So, get in the practice of making one good decision after the next and success will follow.

So, to sum things up, one must avoid making bad decision everyday and strive like a mad man to make good one decision. Remember and never forget -- YOU MUST, MUST MAKE MORE GOOD DECISIONS THAN BAD DECISIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL!